- Navigate to the ‘Settings’ page
and then to ‘Configure Email Templates’
- Click ‘Create new template’ and select ‘Account
- Name the Template in the first text box
- In ‘Email Subject’ write a short line that will
appear in the emails subject line.
- Write a message explaining the process.
- Use the Insert Template Tags dropdown to select:
will generate the link that your customers need to click on in order to create
- When complete, select ‘Confirm’ to
save the template.
- Now go to ‘Settings’ and then ‘Send
Emails and Export Addresses’
- Use the filter to determine who you would like
to send the email to.
- Once you have the list you wish to send to,
click on ‘Send emails to list’, and select the email you have just
- Then select ‘Confirm’ to send the email.
You will see a notification message at the top of the page saying “Your mass
email send task has been added to the queue”.