To add a staff
member, follow the same process as adding a customer.
- Navigate to the ‘People’ section, type in
the name of the Staff member and click ‘Add <name>’
- Fill out the staff member details and click ‘Confirm’
- If you wish to give the staff member their own
login to Udio (recommended) add an email address by clicking ‘Add Detail’
- You’ll then need to click ‘Login’ and
then ‘Manage login access’
- Tick the ‘Permit Login’ check box and
select their email address for ‘Login Email’
- Select what permission group access you want
this staff member to have and what facilities they should have access to and click
- When the staff member arrives at the login page
for the first, they should click ‘Set or reset Password’ and then enter
the email address that you added for them in Udio.
- They will receive an email to that address
containing a link to a new page where they can set a password.
- After they’ve confirmed a password, the staff
member can login using their email address and password and will have access
levels for the permission group you set earlier.