- Navigate to ‘Settings’ and then to ‘Import
- Copy your data from a spreadsheet into the ‘Source
Data’ text box.
- Tick ‘Use First row as headers’ if your
first row of customer data is the headers that describe what the column data
- Tick ‘Blend Contact Details’ if you want
Udio to automatically assume customers with any of the same contact details are
related and to place them into the same billing account.
- Click ‘Confirm’
- You will then be asked to identify what each
column of your data represents. If your First column is the First name of your
customer you would select ‘First name’ from the dropdown box. Repeat for all
columns. The data in the blue next on the right hand side are examples of the
data in that column.
- Once complete, click ‘Confirm’, you will
see a confirmation in blue at the top of the page.
Important: Spend some time checking the
data you’re importing is correct and filled in. Failure to do so will result in
time consuming data entry in Udio later.