If a customer requests a time or day and a
spot is not currently available, we can put them on the waiting list in Udio.
- From the Sessions screen, where
it usually says Add Student, click ‘Add Student to waiting list’. You’ll only
see this button if the session is full.
- Click ‘Find Person’ and select
the person that is to go on the Waiting List.
- Complete the page with the
required details. Ensure you tick ‘Move existing booking and purchases’,
otherwise the customer will have two bookings. Then click ‘Confirm.’
- If there are no active
purchases for the selected person, you will have now successfully added the
customer to the waiting list. If the customer already has active bookings,
you’ll now be asked to select the purchase for the booking you want to move. Then click ‘Confirm.’
- The request has now been added
to the Waiting List. This ‘Invite’ button will be greyed out until a spot
- Now navigate back to the ‘Sessions’ tab. Alongside the ‘Add Student to waiting list’ box there will be a note
saying how many people are waiting, click on this and then ‘Invite to.'
- Select the package that is to
be assigned. Check all the other details on the page and click ‘Invite’.
- The Sessions screen will show
that one has been invited and that spot is no longer available.
- The customer is sent an email
with the invitation and details of the spot requested.
- The customer needs to click on
the link to accept or decline the invitation. This invitation is valid for 24
- If the customer clicks on 'Wait
for another spot' – the spot is then declined and available to someone else.
- If the customer clicks 'Accept
and Book', the customer will receive a confirmation page and then a booking
confirmation email giving them the new booking information.
- The booking will be moved automatically.