If a customers requests a time or day and a
spot is not currently available we can put them on the waiting list in Udio.
- Go to the Sessions screen. Where it usually
says 'Add Student', it will say ‘Add Student to waiting list’, click on 'Add Student to waiting list.'
- Find the Person’s name that is to go on the
Waiting List and complete the page with the required details.
- Ensure you tick 'Move existing booking and
purchases', otherwise the customer will have two bookings.
- Then click 'Confirm.'
- Select the purchase for the booking you
want to move and click 'Confirm.'
- The request will be added to the Waiting
List, the Invite button will be ‘greyed out’ until a spot becomes available.
The waiting list will display a notation on
whether the customer is an existing customer by displaying 'Move' or new
customers by displaying 'New' next to their names.